College Square Dental has highly trained and qualify business assistants that can maximize each patient's dental insurance plan. We are committed to assisting you in processing your dental insurance claims. Using the most current technology we will submit all your claims electronically at NO additional processing fees to you.
We understand that insurance can be very confusing , so we have provided some key questions you will find helpful when calling your insurance company for detailed information prior to your visit.
Important to note: Many insurance plans have the same benefits for in/out of network providers.
Questions to ask:
- Does the plan reimburse the dental office or the subscriber?
- If the plan reimburses the subscriber, payment in full will be due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Does your plan have assigned providers?
- Does your plan pay a % of the allowed amount or do they pay a % of the fee?
- Does your plan require a pre-determination of benefits for any specific treatment or treatment over a certain dollar amount?
- Does your plan have a waiting period before any specific treatment can started?